– S.B. (via fscottfitzgeralding)
I’m Not a Joke (No Soy Tu Chiste) is a campaign spreading awareness for the LGBTI community through art and design, created by Daniel Arzola (@Arzola_d) in light of the recent violent acts against the sexually diverse community in Venezuela and the World. It initially seeks to expand in the online community. If you’d like to share your opinion please do so via twitter using the hashtag #ImNotaJoke. Like my page on Facebook and share the posters to support the cause!
For every T-Shirt you buy, one dollar will be donated to the campaign
trigger warning for the link - a few of the shirts in the shop depict a bruised and bloodied man with the implication he was a victim of a hate crime
the US is unreal like girls cant wear shorts to school, you can literally lose your job for being gay, and unarmed black children are brutally murdered on the regular but old white ppl r still like “what a beautiful country. i can freely carry a gun for no reason and some of our mountains look like presidents. god bless”
· looks fever ·
girls don’t want boys, girls want season 3 of orange is the new black
– Millennial Poetry (via thatkindofwoman)
by Hajin Bae
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
– Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)
An Artist Trained A Fish To Drive His Own Mobile Aquarium