CRUSH THE IDEA THAT NONBINARY PEOPLE HAVE TO BE MASCULINE IN ORDER TO BE ANDROGYNOUS
"I want a soul mate who can sit me down, shut me up, tell me ten things I don’t already know, and make me laugh. I don’t care what you look like, just turn me on."
- Henry Rollins (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"1. He smells like the first day of winter and my bones are sick of rattling in the cold.
2. Sometimes he sits so still, and I can’t understand it because I haven’t stopped moving since I learned how.
3. He’s so soft spoken that when he speaks every fiber in my being quiets, and all I’ve ever known is noise.
4. He does everything slow paced and patient and I’ve been hurtling towards the finish line since my day of birth.
5. Because when I traced his collar bones he shivered, and said he could feel my cold."
5 Reasons (Excuses) Why I Can’t Ever Love Him
"Some people feel self-conscious about singing along, but I don’t think you should… If you want to dance and somebody hates on the way you dance, man, fuck them. If somebody gives you a funny look while you’re dancing and singing, whatever. I’ve got a baby son and he doesn’t worry about what people think about how he dances, he just sits there in the full joy of being in his body with the conditions before anybody voices any shame on him. And it’s badass."
- John Darnielle, before performing “No Children” in Wilmington, NC. (via rajavocative)
(Source: tmdwrites, via ohokayyy)